Discussing “Touring Can’t Save Artists in the Age of Spotify.” @nytmag @cnn @nytimesread more
This is the “gig economy” as seen by those who popularized the term.read more
Exploring the brilliant techniques David Bowie used to populate his Major Tom saga.read more
While streaming services battle it out for the heart and mind of Taylor Swift, there’s a place where creators can post all their work on their own terms.read more
A site lets fans stream :30 clips of their favorite artists and get them paid. I want to use that money to pay musicians and make art.read more
No shows booked at the moment.
- Mission Statement Songs: Interview with Songfacts
- 4/5 Stars in San Francisco Book Review
- Writer’s Block: The Actual Cure
- Writer’s Block Does Not Exist.
- What is a song?
- Advance praise for “Music, Lyrics, and Life”
- New Track: “Someday (Live)” / New Book: “Music, Lyrics, And Life”
- Some early reactions to “Music, Lyrics, and Life”
- Preorders: New track: “Someday (Live)” / New book: “Music, Lyrics, and Life”
- “Music, Lyrics, and Life” Hits #1 on Amazon’s Songwriting Chart