In honor of the cold snap that has gripped much of the country, here is “Miracle on Ice,” if the “ice” were a barroom floor and the “miracle” were a drunk birthday girl who *really loves* AC/DC.read more
Because you don’t call out to respect artistry by disrespecting the artists you want the world to respect.read more
What I wanted was a team. Everyone wants a team. *Even dogs group together in the wild.* on @Cuepointmusicread more
No shows booked at the moment.
- “Setlist for a Drunk Birthday Girl,” (w/Podcast)
- “What Design Sounds Like” – A Design Observer Symposium
- RIP Lesley Gore
- Actually, It’s Kanye Who Doesn’t Respect Artistry
- The Sometimes Platinum Window
- The dying art of the last song on the also-dying art of the “album.”
- Hi. I’m Your Songwriting Professor.
- John Cage’s “10 Rules for Students and Teachers”
- Response to “The Solo Show” Has Been Amazing
- On Tour, Don’t Ask the Lollipop Guild for Directions