Extend your lines by jumping up positions and using open strings for cover. Enjoy, and see if it sparks something in your own playing.read more
I do whatever I can to put a song across, even if it means making a band out of the acoustic guitar.read more
Tom Waits did it on piano – I had to figure out a guitar version.read more
No shows booked at the moment.
- City Winery, Wed. November 9, opening for Lauren Monroe
- Talking with Fender CEO Andy Mooney for Entrepreneur
- Talking to Cosmologist Janna Levin in Smithsonian Magazine
- says a lot.
- My conversation with Jay Joyce in American Songwriter magazine
- Popular Music Books in Process, with Burkhard Bilger (video)
- I love making lyric prints
- Free Workshop: The Power of Daily Journaling, with Mike Errico
- Mike Errico Tapped to Teach GRAMMY® Museum’s Inaugural NYC Songwriting Sessions
- So, what’s been going on? This.