A special four-issue, 164-page series of short fiction; the stories behind some of my better-known songs; and confessions from the music industry—so it’s funny and full of idiots. Available on Bandcamp: https://mikeerrico.bandcamp.com/merch/tallboy-magazine-special-four-issue-collectors-editionread more
Four-issue special edition is now available.read more
Songwriting workshop and solo show at Cat in the Cream. @catinthecream #ohioread more
Hot take: Happy tears. For real.read more
It’s been gratifying to be able to give all this stuff to you. Especially since you helped me make it.read more
No shows booked at the moment.
- The Mike Errico Holiday Show
- City Winery, Wed. November 9, opening for Lauren Monroe
- Talking with Fender CEO Andy Mooney for Entrepreneur
- Talking to Cosmologist Janna Levin in Smithsonian Magazine
- says a lot.
- My conversation with Jay Joyce in American Songwriter magazine
- Popular Music Books in Process, with Burkhard Bilger (video)
- I love making lyric prints
- Free Workshop: The Power of Daily Journaling, with Mike Errico
- Mike Errico Tapped to Teach GRAMMY® Museum’s Inaugural NYC Songwriting Sessions