Don’t know if this is apocryphal, but I have heard parts of it quoted to me enough times that I’m willing to assume that most of it is 90% true.read more
(I’ll be teaching songwriting at NYU, and speaking about it at Wesleyan and Yale (so far) this semester. Here are some of the things I’ll be trying to get across.)read more
While streaming services battle it out for the heart and mind of Taylor Swift, there’s a place where creators can post all their work on their own terms.read more
I’m honored to have contributed music to Design Observer’s new Kickstarter which seeks to fund an exhibition and catalog of the winners of this year’s 50 Books I 50 Covers design competition.read more
Semifinalist, Longy School of Music, Cambridge, Massachusettsread more
No shows booked at the moment.
- Crowdfunding: Final Thoughts
- Last Chance to Join the Mike Errico Crowdfunding Campaign
- Where DO those lyric prints end up, anyway?
- A Mike Errico Holiday Show Memory
- Low Ticket Alert: Mike Errico Holiday Show, 12/15
- Mike Errico on the BBC
- Lyric Prints!
- Exclusive Premiere: Mike Errico, “You Shook Me All Night Long” (AC/DC cover)
- Exclusive Download: “Trusted,” Mike Errico