A good riff on the thirty-second song pieces I did, as well as other prognostications. @forbes @thepocketgodread more
Discussing “Touring Can’t Save Artists in the Age of Spotify.” @nytmag @cnn @nytimesread more
This is the “gig economy” as seen by those who popularized the term.read more
Exploring the brilliant techniques David Bowie used to populate his Major Tom saga.read more
Shop at @bandcamp and get 30% off…everything.read more
- Low Ticket Alert: Mike Errico Holiday Show, 12/15
- Mike Errico on the BBC
- Lyric Prints!
- Exclusive Premiere: Mike Errico, “You Shook Me All Night Long” (AC/DC cover)
- Exclusive Download: “Trusted,” Mike Errico
- Listen: “Here’s to the End of the World,” by Mike Errico
- New song: “The Arecibo,” Mike Errico
- Favor? Two clicks to help “My Sinking Ship” win a reader’s poll!
- “My Sinking Ship,” the new single, is now available everywhere
- “Minor Fits,” the new album by Mike Errico