Soundexchange reports arrived, and while you’re bullish on vein-opening despair (“Run”), you’re digging the new stuff even more (“Waving Goodbye”), which made me high-five myself. Special thank you for unearthing one of my personal favorites, “Better Here,” a deep cut that took a long time and a lot of patience to bring to light.
No shows booked at the moment.
- New song and video – WE’RE LIVE – out now
- “We’re Live,” Release Date: September 12th
- Make The Hang: Live in NYC – Thursday, June 29th 6:30p
- Presenting The Hang: Live
- The Mysterious Art of the Fade Out
- FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY: “Music, Lyrics, and Life”
- The Mike Errico Holiday Show
- City Winery, Wed. November 9, opening for Lauren Monroe
- Talking with Fender CEO Andy Mooney for Entrepreneur
- Talking to Cosmologist Janna Levin in Smithsonian Magazine