No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
ASCAP Runs My Piece on The Future of Songwriting
Thank you, @ascap @CliveDavisInst (orig. post on @cuepointmusic)read more
New York Observer Runs My Songwriting Piece
Are streaming services incentivizing a change in song form? http://bit.ly/1FtYZRZread more
The Independent Runs My Songwriting Piece
Front page, arts section. Thanks, @Independent: http://ind.pn/1KMFewNread more
Everything in the Music Industry Has Changed Except the Song Itself
Is it time for a disruptor to change what songs look and sound like?read more
Gigging for God: My Time in the Church Folk Group
I was an “at-risk” tween rock guitarist, so my parents sent me to a halfway house to play Dylan songs for God. Here’s how it went.read more
No shows booked at the moment.
- The Mysterious Art of the Fade Out
- FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY: “Music, Lyrics, and Life”
- The Mike Errico Holiday Show
- City Winery, Wed. November 9, opening for Lauren Monroe
- Talking with Fender CEO Andy Mooney for Entrepreneur
- Talking to Cosmologist Janna Levin in Smithsonian Magazine
- says a lot.
- My conversation with Jay Joyce in American Songwriter magazine
- Popular Music Books in Process, with Burkhard Bilger (video)
- I love making lyric prints